Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a Referral?
You can pay privately or use your Private Health Care card (check if your insurance covers it).
You can visit and discuss with you’re GP and talk over whether a Medicare Chronic Disease Management Program (CDM) or a Department of Veterans Affairs’ (DVA / D904) is the appropriate referral for you to come to B Mee Allied Health.
What are your fee’s?
- DVA (D904) Referral: If you are coming under a DVA (D904) referral or Workcover, there is no out of pocket expenses.
- NDIS: NDIS clients are charged online with the NDIS fee schedule for Allied Health providers, and invoices will be sent directly to your plan manager or yourself if you are self managed.
- Doctors Referral (Medicare): If your visit is under CDM (Medicare) referral from your GP, you will need to pay the full fee upfront for the consultation on the day. We will immediately electronically lodge your consultation to Medicare and you will get your rebate paid directly back into the bank account that is linked to your My Gov account. This rebate can take up to 24-48 hours to be processed by Medicare.
Is there a cancellation policy?
If you need to cancel within 24 hours (1 working day) or you do not attend your appointment you may be charged for your appointment in full.
NDIS clients have regular booked times and must give 2 business days of notice of cancellations in accordance to the NDIS Price Guide and B Mee Service Agreements.
Please make every effort to attend your appointments or give 24 hours notice so that others waiting for an appointment may be phoned and booked in.
What do we wear?
- Cryotherapy: Your underwear will be worn under a robe that is supplied for you. You will also be given socks to wear!
- Infrared Sauna: Wear whatever you are most comfortable to sweat in. Towels are supplied for your use.
- For safety reasons please wear closed in shoes
Exercise (Rehab Gym)
- Please wear closed in shoes and comfortable clothing to allow free movement. Example; shorts, singlets, shirt and gym wear attire.
- No special clothing is required when attending for the initial or a standard consultation
If you are unsure on what to wear please feel free to phone our reception to clarify.
Do you have parking?
If there are any other concerns or questions be sure to give our reception a call.
B Mee Allied Health is a business inspired by making a positive difference in someone's life through providing resources and guidance.